Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where I can find girl for night?

Give normal advice, tell me where you can find a normal service / girl for the evening / party.

Comments

• What’s that?????

• Very interesting question.
    Eager to read the replies.

• What is going on? Wrong forum? 😳

• Check your Soundcloud inbox if you’re into that sort of thing >:)

• A gay bar might be the best place to look.

Oh wait, no. I meant worse.

• Off topic is going downhill these days :p

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Check your Soundcloud inbox if you’re into that sort of thing >:)

What sort of thing? Girls? lol

This thread is what happens when Apple removes the headphone plug

• Try your Red Light District, although I stay away because Red Light is only IAA and not AUv3.

• Well, I’ll tell you... I can tell you’re a normal kinda guy like me looking for some normal kind of diversions.... in a normal way. Like in this very normal video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=62dtIEz_onc#fauxfullscreen

• My friend has a girl. I've wanted to tell her that I love her, but the point is probably moot. Do you know she looks at him with those eyes and is lovin him with that body? I'm still lookin for a woman like that myself. Where can I find a woman like that?

:smirk: (Anyone who gets the reference is a good friend of mine. :lol: )

• AUDIOBUS or THUMBJAM will get you there.

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    My friend has a girl. I've wanted to tell her that I love her, but the point is probably moot. Do you know she looks at him with those eyes and is lovin him with that body? I'm still lookin for a woman like that myself. Where can I find a woman like that?

I hope Jesse doesn’t frequent this forum😉

• Well, buss meant kiss a long time ago. Maybe the poster is 80 and thought this was audio.buss. A normal mistake for a normal guy under very abnormal circumstances. Hard to get a date for a rave when you are 80. I would ask @bedheadproducer, he seems to score quite regularly, but I think they are all volunteers.

• And look how much views this thread has.....so many lonely iOS musicians.....

• @Kühl said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Check your Soundcloud inbox if you’re into that sort of thing >:)

What sort of thing? Girls? lol

This thread is what happens when Apple removes the headphone plug

Um ... scammers and troll baiters are the sort of thing I am alluding to.

• @3sleeves said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    My friend has a girl. I've wanted to tell her that I love her, but the point is probably moot. Do you know she looks at him with those eyes and is lovin him with that body? I'm still lookin for a woman like that myself. Where can I find a woman like that?

:lol: Bloody right you are mate.

• That’s probably the question I was asking when I decided to become a musician.

• Juan Bastos / Loop Di Love, 1971

• Soundgoodizer and sausage fattener will get you honeyz.

• @Cisco12 said:
    Give normal advice, tell me where you can find a normal service / girl for the evening / party.

Las Vegas.

• However, for loney nights and broken hearts i liked this here when i was young....

• Benny Hill / How to meet beautiful women

• @3sleeves said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

I think her number was 867-5309 or something like that

• Start with easy things before going to spend the night with her: