Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interface: Multi-USB in?

Sort of a master interface that would accept multi USB containing audio/midi data?

Is there such a thing?

Comments

• Sounds like youre describing a usb hub, no?

I am using a Vantec one. With the Apple Lightning to usb 3, this one also chrages the iPad off the 2A usb.
    Have 3 midi controlers. Audio card, iRig Duo, and a Minitaur running off this with the iPad.

https://www.vantecusa.com/products_detail.php?p_id=139

• Hi,
    i can use an usb hub on my iconnectivity Audio 4+ in order to connect multible usb devices. I did test it with my usb master Keyboard and an Korg Electribe. It did work very well. 👍🏿

• @xlodx said:
    Hi,
    i can use an usb hub on my iconnectivity Audio 4+ in order to connect multible usb devices. I did test it with my usb master Keyboard and an Korg Electribe. It did work very well. 👍🏿

And AFAIK iconnectivity is the only company that offers such products.

• Ive got the Audiofuse audio interface which is also a 3 port USB hub. So yeah, all the things!

• @RUST( i )K are you trying to connect multiple audio interfaces ? If yes iOS doesn't support multiple interfaces. It will only see a single set of inputs or outputs no matter how many you plug in.