Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FAC’d up Troublemakers. iOS app track in 7/8. Wizibel and LumaFusion. 100% iOS made.

I was screwing around in AUM and eventually had a track done with only Troublemaker as the sound source. All of it is sequenced by Rozeta’s Bassline. The only effects used are those within AUM, Kosmonaut (just got it and I love it), one Perforator, FAC Chorus, Transient, and Maxima. The percussive sounds are FAC’d up Troublemakers sequenced by Bassline as well. It’s a bit of a pain using Rozeta to do a whole track. I had some on auto, and some I had to trigger on my own. I had fun forcing myself to only use Troublemaker and also limiting myself to only use Bram Bos and FAC apps plus AUM. I almost messed up throwing on the Audiodamage compressor before realizing I was breaking the rule

The video part ended up taking longer than I was thinking, but I was mostly just having fun and playing around with the settings. It looks a bit duller after loading it to YouTube. I basically just recorded some of the individual channels to get some audio to throw in Wizibel and then took that and put it in LumaFusion and tweaked it a lot until it got somewhere I liked. Then I took the Troublemaker app symbol and threw that in Wizibel and got these butterfly looking things that I attempted to animate around LumaFusion.

Anyway, enjoy. Thanks for listening, commenting, or even just reading all of this. I did have another session I had forgotten about that was only Bram Bos and FAC apps in AUM. I think it could be a fun theme to continue.

Comments

• Nicely done

• Nice track and video.Congrats! Subscribed to your channel.

• @DMan said:
    I was screwing around in AUM and eventually had a track done with only Troublemaker as the sound source. All of it is sequenced by Rozeta’s Bassline. The only effects used are those within AUM, Kosmonaut (just got it and I love it), one Perforator, FAC Chorus, Transient, and Maxima. The percussive sounds are FAC’d up Troublemakers sequenced by Bassline as well. It’s a bit of a pain using Rozeta to do a whole track. I had some on auto, and some I had to trigger on my own. I had fun forcing myself to only use Troublemaker and also limiting myself to only use Bram Bos and FAC apps plus AUM. I almost messed up throwing on the Audiodamage compressor before realizing I was breaking the rule

The video part ended up taking longer than I was thinking, but I was mostly just having fun and playing around with the settings. It looks a bit duller after loading it to YouTube. I basically just recorded some of the individual channels to get some audio to throw in Wizibel and then took that and put it in LumaFusion and tweaked it a lot until it got somewhere I liked. Then I took the Troublemaker app symbol and threw that in Wizibel and got these butterfly looking things that I attempted to animate around LumaFusion.

Anyway, enjoy. Thanks for listening, commenting, or even just reading all of this. I did have another session I had forgotten about that was only Bram Bos and FAC apps in AUM. I think it could be a fun theme to continue.

Very enjoyable track! Well done!

• Thanks for listening and the comments everyone.

• I’ve just connected you with you FB persona. Nice track! Different use of Troublemaker.