Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MIDI looper PEDAL exist?

Is there such a looper pedal that instead of recording audio, it records midi notes?
Example: running a hardware synth into pedal, playing and recording as you would audio,
however now after recording you can modulate the synth and the effects will be heard,
hence recording midi.
Suggestions? (Not looking for apps/vst)

Comments

• Via usb wud be A+

• @Dubbylabby said:

Thats about right. Thx!

• Not a real pedal but maybe you do have a Novation Circuit. If so the following Guy at YouTube uses it as MIDI looper and enjoys it very much: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D5L3cttCAaA

• I know you said you're not interested in apps but a midi foot pedal hooked up to Infinite Looper is exactly this.

• @breilly said:

@Dubbylabby said:

Thats about right. Thx!

:wink:

• Ahh this is rather expensive for what it does and not actualy a pedal (though it has a connection for it, but poor reviews on how that specifically works)
    I think boss or tc ditto could really kill with this.
    Anyone wanna go into business?

• @breilly said:
    Ahh this is rather expensive for what it does and not actualy a pedal (though it has a connection for it, but poor reviews on how that specifically works)
    I think boss or tc ditto could really kill with this.
    Anyone wanna go into business?

The thing is usually people carry a macbook with Ableton live for those tasks.
    New pedals are emerging to take the job but afaik nothing but these for midi looping recording.

Why do you need midi data instead audio? Maybe there is any other solution...