Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help please? :) iCloud sync of heavily nested folder - Midi Files.

edited October 2018 in Other

Hey Guys. Could do with some advice.

I uploaded a heavily nested folder of Midi files from my Mac to iCloud which completed after 1 hour.

It’s only about 29MB but dozens of folders.

I can see the Main folder via the files app on my iPad, but when going into the nested folders the files there have the “download from Cloud” symbol.

Is there anyway for me to download ALL files in the master folder, rather than one by one?

Currently I only seem able to download them by navigating through the folders and downloading individually.

Aaaggghh. There’s 31,000 clips in there!

My eventual aim is to have this master folder moved into Xequence.

Cheers in advance. :)

Comments

• Maybe zip the folder first, then copy it over, then unzip? You could easily use AudioShare’s wifi Server, then export the folder from AudioShare to the Xequence location.

Before trying that though, try adding the Xequence folder to favorites in the files app, then drag the midi files folder into it. Might work.

• I would suggest trying the .zip file method as well.

• Thanks guys. I'll give that a go.