Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Ha funny enough I was literally just making a track 5 mins ago - driving Model15 (one of the Audiobus groups drone presets) with Physicles

Turned out pretty good - a granular showdown also using Spacecraft, Quanta, and Tardigrain.

• edited October 2018

AND I think the dev, Mister Roman, was very friendly hereabouts as regards his other (free) app sequencism...

• ...which still needs some love regarding things such as automation, but these days teaching is taking all my time!
    BTW I think it has been already one year since I released sequencism :) . Time flies!

PS: Try to combine Physicles with some of Mr. Bram Bos Rozeta plug-ins. Magic will ensue :smiley:

• this has been free for a long time.

• Doug's Video / Review :

• @rrc2soft said:

PS: Try to combine Physicles with some of Mr. Bram Bos Rozeta plug-ins. Magic will ensue :smiley:

Well funny you should say that as I looked at the description in the app store and thought, do I need this? I have Bram Rozeta. I'll have to give it a go now. Thanks.

• How the hell did this perfect gem slip under my radar? :) Hey, I may have Rozeta already, but no harm in occasionally expanding the ol' toolbox. ;)