Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Safari can’t Load webpages since IOS 12

Since iOS 12 i have a big issue site safari, i can’t load websites, i have a white pages instead ! I have deleted history of course and tried several options with no succes (it Works perfectly with Chrome or firefox ). Am i Alone in this case ? What to do ? Any ideas ?

Comments

• edited October 2018

I haven't experienced that issue on any device (6s, air 1)

Maybe try a backup and restore? You shouldn't lose anything if you do that but it does kind of "refresh" your device.

• Try a "hard-reset" (home+power button).
    Reset the safari parameters in the settings app.
    Have enabled any ios12 incompatible ad-blocker software?
    Running on a public beta version of ios12 without a certificate?

Have not heared or experienced this in appearance with ios12.

• like on mac, cache is usually the culprit.
    remove website data in settings > safari > advanced > website data

• Exact same issue here with latest IOS update, just says "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found"
    Emptied site data in advanced etc.