Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why I deleted Post Malone's "Beerbongs & Bentleys" after ONE listen-thru...

edited October 2018 in Other

It's just really not that good. The beats are solid and varied, and his vocal delivery is average (at least it's not mumbly and you can understand what the words are), but each track's lyrical content is the same. One could even pose the argument that using words like "bitches" and "hos" in 2018 hiphop is misogynistic. Like "Ooo, look at me. I can use the 'big boy' words too." Is it any wonder why the Grammy's overlooked Post for the "best new artist" category?

Wait, what d'you mean that the Grammys snubbed him? Heh, sure, okay, I believe that you believe it.

:neutral: Damn. Looks like, in a way, I suppose that they did. I've never heard of Post before this year, and that excuse of "he was successful before" reeks of bullshit really. The Grammy judges should just admit that "his lyrics are all the same", no excuses, and then maybe go out with their mates for a pint afterwards.

This thread is meant to be cheeky and dry, not to be taken seriously.