Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioDamage Ratshack Reverb

Comments

• Ok - this thing is just great. Thoroughly enjoying $2 well spent right now.

• Wow this thing is great. I did t know what to exspect for something based on a radioshack reverb, but damn this thing is cool!

• A gem of an effect regardless of price. <3
    (For £2 an absolute bargain.)

• Digging the sound of this! It has a warm punchy distortion and it’s easy to use.

• this is fantastic. unlike other reverbs it really warms up the signal and sounds thick and spacey. new go-to effect for me.

• @99476598326 said:
    this is fantastic. unlike other reverbs it really warms up the signal and sounds thick and spacey. new go-to effect for me.

Yeah, just for example the basic initial Zeeon patch sounds amazing run through the default setting

• @oat_phipps said:

@99476598326 said:
    this is fantastic. unlike other reverbs it really warms up the signal and sounds thick and spacey. new go-to effect for me.

Yeah, just for example the basic initial Zeeon patch sounds amazing run through the default setting

Hah, this is exactly what I’m attempting to do. Unfortunately I can’t find Ratshack in my AU effects list.

• It's cool :smile: doesn't resize properly yet though. Hope they fix that.

• @rezidue said:

@oat_phipps said:

@99476598326 said:

Hah, this is exactly what I’m attempting to do. Unfortunately I can’t find Ratshack in my AU effects list.

IAA was showing up but not AU in the hosts I checked. Reinstalled but no luck. Rebooted and I’m good to go now. Love iOS.

• I ran it thru some rather digital patches in sunrizer and they come out sounding nearly analog.

• Crazy how $2 has given me so much joy on a Friday night of basketball and music-making

• I don’t need ano... oh, it’s how much? G’wan then.

• Audio Damage have really done good with this I had the original unit way back in the day and this is spot on - Excellent

• Perhaps the best $2 I have ever spent.

• I just knew this was gonna be good.

• I've been loving Ratshack on OS X for a long time now / having it on iOS is lovely.

• Spent 20 minutes on my lunch break at work running a GarageBand Drummer track through this. So glad to have this on iOS now!

• Bought expecting it to be yet another ok reverb that doesn't live up to Eos2 and sits quietly in my fx folder unused. Instead it sounds unique from anything else I own. Would've paid double to be honest.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2018

@Dawdles said:
    This is killer. Surprisingly good for performance glitchiness etc. Hope params have CC?

You mean midi cc? Yep it does 🙂

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This thing is brill, love it.

• In AD plugs we trust. I pledge allegance to advice from the AB forum junkies :) . Sold

• No input Mixer experiments ahoy B)
    Buy it now! Buy it twice!

• 10+ hr flight back from Europe... In flight wifi to kill time... See there's a new A.D. app... Downloaded at 35k feet to play with!

• Oh this is really, really good. Didn’t expect this at all...

• It’s the 303 of reverbs. :D

• @99476598326 said:
    Do i need another reverb? No. but i will invariably buy this because i am a weak subhuman turd.

I feel so represented!. 🤣😂
    Buyyyyyiiiinnnng iiiit

• I don’t what happened but Ratshack is not resizing properly. I believe this is recent. Can anyone confirm?