Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any Stagelight Beta testers think it’ll stand up to NS 2?

2»

Comments

• @legsmechanical : I dowloaded version 4 as a beta tester . Where’s the sampler at?

• @Telstar5 said:
    @legsmechanical : I dowloaded version 4 as a beta tester . Where’s the sampler at?

Add instrument> Stagelight plugins> sampleverse

It’s really interesting and kind of cryptic so you've gotta get your hands dirty to figure it out.

• Thanks, legs!

• edited October 2018

Kind of really really cryptic....
    In the absence of a manual at least.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Kind of really really cryptic....
    In the absence of a manual at least.

Yeah, no kidding

• dont know if it’s cool discussing beta internal stuff and new additions here?!?

• edited October 2018

@Littlewoodg said:

@Cib
    I think NS2 will have AUv3 support....also for MIDI FX.

Wasn’t sure, I thought I read that both are planned for addition after release...

this was confirmed, full AUv3 support (instruments, fx, midi fx) from first release...

• @david_2017 said:
    dont know if it’s cool discussing beta internal stuff and new additions here?!?

I'm sure they hate people building hype for their new app over in the biggest ios music forum. I'd be livid.

• @legsmechanical said:

@david_2017 said:

I'm sure they hate people building hype for their new app over in the biggest ios music forum. I'd be livid.

intersting perspective ;)

• @legsmechanical said:

@david_2017 said:

Hmm. Each dev will be different, but there could be issues wherein a dev just wants to get an app created without pre-mature app hype creating so much buzz that users get overly anxious for an app which if delayed turns into a bit of resentment toward the dev for not releasing an app that users want so much. We don’t know how much pressure devs have to put up with from forums, but it is all added onto their shoulders when they are already stressed about the dev work they are doing. Difficult situation. If an app is released, then there is no problem spreading the word about it.

• Just ask the developer. Beta rules should be clear.

• I'm testing stage light and it's really cool, lots of fun and the effects are really good and fun to mess with, really interactive

• The user and all related content has been deleted.