Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I'm blowing all of my close friends minds..."You can't do that on a phone can you?"

13»

Comments

• @bedheadproducer said:
    @jedfchasteen thank you for your perspective .
    So do you mind if we get back to talking about IOS stuff . I will never talk about religion or politics on here again . There are other forums for that and I’d rather meet you and others on common ground ... like our love for iOS music stuff :)..

Yeah , Xact.. I suggested that earlier. This isn’t the place for that. This is supposed to be our refuge to escape that ...Done

I’m SO sorry I missed your message, Guy. Go look , I just responded, yeah... The others were having a running dialogue re meeting up inNY and I missed the gmail notification of your message. Once again my apologies and yes , definitely interested. Let’s talk! 

• @Telstar5 said:
    @JeffChasteen : Ok, one more.. What IS an objective source? The closest one I can think of is “France 24”. The New York Times is biased as is the entire MSM .. So the NR is a “rag” to you just like “Vox” is to me. But your critique didn’t mean anything because Victor Davis Hanson is one of the greatest writers anywhere. Caling l NR a “rag” is intellectually lazy. How about telling us which part of the article you don’t agree with and why , before we continue to turn this forum into Facebook, resplete with armchair psychiatrists and muso-wannabe-political pundits and experts? . That’s why I posted those short articles. Hanson knows what he is talking about .. Me, not so much.. The difference is, I know it and admit it . So please point out one single place where Hanson is wrong.
    I’ll let the internet geniuses and know -it-all’s commence...

Sorry, no go.
    Take it to Breitbart, Daily Caller, Stormfront, wherever...

• @Telstar5 said:
    @JeffChasteen : Ok, one more.. What IS an objective source? The closest one I can think of is “France 24”. The New York Times is biased as is the entire MSM .. So the NR is a “rag” to you just like “Vox” is to me. But your critique didn’t mean anything because Victor Davis Hanson is one of the greatest writers anywhere. Caling l NR a “rag” is intellectually lazy. How about telling us which part of the article you don’t agree with and why , before we continue to turn this forum into Facebook, resplete with armchair psychiatrists and muso-wannabe-political pundits and experts? . That’s why I posted those short articles. Hanson knows what he is talking about .. Me, not so much.. The difference is, I know it and admit it . So please point out one single place where Hanson is wrong.

I found the article enlightening and extremely well written and thought out . He knows his facts and doesn’t bullshit . There is nothing petty in his delivery , no mallace, no anger . He seems about as objective as any journalist I’ve ever read . I’m gonna have to follow that dude ! Thanks ! Btw is it possible to request someone is blocked ion here if they become hostile ? At least on this thread ?

• Every time I scroll past this topic all I read is “I’m blowing all of my close friends” and I just hope those relationships aren’t one sided

• @bedheadproducer said:

@Telstar5 said:

I found the article enlightening and extremely well written and thought out . He knows his facts and doesn’t bullshit . There is nothing petty in his delivery , no mallace, no anger . He seems about as objective as any journalist I’ve ever read . I’m gonna have to follow that dude ! Thanks ! Btw is it possible to request someone is blocked ion here if they become hostile ? At least on this thread ?

Would you have also loved Hanson's support for the Iraqi war?
    Or his current beating of the war drums for a conflict with Iran?
    All things considered, those are moot questions, aren't they?

• edited October 2018

@JeffChasteen said:

@bedheadproducer said:

@Telstar5 said:

Would you have also loved Hanson's support for the Iraqi war?
    Or his current beating of the war drums for a conflict with Iran?
    All things considered, those are moot questions, aren't they?

I never said I was going to jump on his political agenda. I'm smart enough to pick what I agree with and what I don't. I'm not a sheep. But I'm also not mean spirited. If you have an ax to grind, you can do it elsewhere. I tried to show you some love. Stop nitpicking or trying to tear us down for any beliefs you THINK we have, since you don't know us. If you wish to continue debating, add me on facebook [email protected] , but if you do, actually address specific points instead of trying to win. And stop trying to win by finding and only addressing what you think is the weakest point of a statement. Like Telstar5 says....that's intellectually lazy. If you have something to teach me, I'm ready. I'm even willing to form a new opinion based on arguments you make that are logical and based in fact that can be verified. But this shooting from the hip shit without anything but petty malice for people that are more open minded or think differently is just ...well....petty and small minded. I am not threatened by your ideology, but come at me like a mensch, not an angry fanatic.

• Warnings to all: current pathological political climate and all, a while ago I issued a moratorium on politics on our forum, in the interests of keeping the peace. That still stands; feel free to continue privately but not in public please.

Having said that, I do think that conversation is important (as long as we can do so in a spirit of goodwill) - it's really all we have; if we can't talk to each other about ideas, the only thing left is violence in one form or another.

Just... not here right now, please; goodwill seems a little thin on the ground.

This discussion has been closed.