Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Interesting Approach: I am impressed and will follow this chick after this.

I wish more "people" had this approach.

It is something that kind of rubs me sometimes. I must admit.

I like transparency.

Comments

• At least She's honest about it in contrast to some other videos from Youtubers where it's painfully obvious that they get sponsored with the gear to give an an 'unbiassed' view on the stuff they review, yeah right...
    (It's more like 'get the gear as payment for a review'. Say hello to Arturia, NI, Novation, IK etc. etc. etc.)

• @Samu said:
    At least She's honest about it in contrast to some other videos from Youtubers where it's painfully obvious that they get sponsored with the gear to give an an 'unbiassed' view on the stuff they review, yeah right...
    (It's more like 'get the gear as payment for a review'. Say hello to Arturia, NI, Novation, IK etc. etc. etc.)

Where do I sign up? ;)

• I like her videos a lot.

Will you “follow this black dude” after this?

• edited October 2018

If you were really impressed you wouldn't call her a chick.

I might need to get Delia Derbyshire to come over and give you a few slaps.

• @tk32 said:
    If you were really impressed you wouldn't call her a chick.

I might need to get Delia Derbyshire to come over and give you a few slaps.

Chick is a term of endearment for my parts.

She and I have communicated and she has no qualms about it so I guess all is well that ends well.

I am hoping you are kidding.

• @mistercharlie said:
    “Chick”?

Chick

Yes.

If a male.

Dude.

Problem is?

Don't see one.

Sucks for you if that some how ruffles your feathers.

I won't call you chick.

I will use another more fitting word.

Ok.

Cool.

Good talk.

• @syrupcore said:
    I like her videos a lot.

Cool!

• So, yes.

I think she is a BAD ASS CHICK.

Raw and talented with a personality that appeals to me.

• @syrupcore said:
    I like her videos a lot.

That makes two great YouTube channels I had no idea about. Subscribed.

• RUST ( chic ) K 😂

• @philowerx said:
    RUST ( chic ) K 😂

Lmfaoooooooooooo

• If somebody threatened to send Delia round...I would be scared...very scared....

• I love following chicks... I mean, er never mind :D

• She's awesome, and I've followed her ever since I became infatuated with the Digitakt. And this thing about sponsorship and free gear for "reviews" — I believe it's rampant and insidious, but this is what happens when people essentially stumble into being journalists or media figures. They have no system to help them combat against conflicts of interest. But really, what other choice to these reviewers have? It's not an easy question.

As for the word "chick." You know, it's kind of not up to you. I don't doubt that you mean no harm or to be insulting at all. And yet, times change. Our grandparents referred to "colored" people and resisted being instructed that it was no longer accepted. I remember my grandmother pshawing the idea that "black" or "African-American" was preferable. "Everybody said 'colored,'" she said. "It wasn't racist. It was just the word we used." And she was right.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    If somebody threatened to send Delia round...I would be scared...very scared....

I’d swoon!

• @mistercharlie said:
    “Chick”?

My thoughts exactly

• @RUST( i )K said:

I wish more "people" had this approach.

It is something that kind of rubs me sometimes. I must admit.

I like transparency.

“Chick”

Interesting.

• edited October 2018

Guy Gibson’s Dog, N*****: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N*******_(dog) – 
    George Baker (who acted in the film): “Political correctness wasn't even invented, and an awful lot of black dogs were called N******.” [censored by mod due to popular request]

I find it interesting how some signifiers have become almost feared, not the use of them, not the meaning of them, but the mere presence or reminding of them. Similarly the swastika – when I were a lad, in the 60s and 70s, a swastika was a cheeky tinge of negativity and rebellion and slight evilness. Now, it’s as serious as cancer.

I quite like it like this, though. On one hand, the leverage one has to go through to offend everyone is far less effort. On the other hand, the true meanings and semantics behind what people fear add up to almost nothing, so there’s nothing much in it after all.

The current fear this week seems to be climate change, as if it’s only just been discovered. Seems like we’d all better panic and try and solve it by the end of the month, or we’re all doomed. Again.

• Are people really getting hung up on the word chick? Jesus, grow up.

• @lairdhenn said:
    Are people really getting hung up on the word chick? Jesus, grow up.

Jesus? You can’t just mention Jesus like that…

• The only reason I made a YouTube channel was for the free synths, duh. The only free synths I’ve ever got are ones posted for iOS on places like this and available to everyone! Some people like to complain, but really yeah you have to do some work to get free stuff. I never put that work in, so oh well. You have to put the work in the right place too, or you just won’t be getting those free synths either.

• edited October 2018

Everyone must bow down to Progressive Newspeak! Where offensive words are replaced by other words... For a while... At least until that new word that replaced the old one becomes offensive. Never mind the intent of the speaker, or common sense, or simple rationality, it's fragile emotions from self centered people that must appeased!

This discussion has been closed.