Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is the an Arpeggiator AUdio Unit available?

I,ve had a look and can’t find one. Anyone?

On a side note, I only need this as Poision 202’s arpeggiator is missing in the Audio Unit :-(

Comments

• Rozeta has an arpeggiator module and another one is StepPolyArp Unit.

I do wish @Virsyn would give their Arpeggist an AUv3-Midi treatment :)

• I recommend this one... 👍

StepPolyArp Unit von Laurent Colson

• Thanks, I already bought the StepPolyArp app. I didn’t know he’d released a new app for the AU support. I might ch3ck out Rozeta as it seems like quite a good bundle.

• @sdesign said:
    Thanks, I already bought the StepPolyArp app. I didn’t know he’d released a new app for the AU support. I might ch3ck out Rozeta as it seems like quite a good bundle.

Rozeta is well worth it imho. Use for example cells and run a sequence with some chords and feed the output to the arpeggiator and route as needed. (The 'Chords' could be routed to a pad synth with pads while the arpeggiated sound could be routed to yet another synth). Then add a bass lIne and a few rythm & xox's to drive some percussion. Collider for some added 'randomness' while still controlling the master transpose of all the modules using the keyboard. Need to make longer sequences make a Cells trigger another Cells at slower speed :)

Rozeta is very good for experimentation :)

• @sdesign said:
    I,ve had a look and can’t find one. Anyone?

On a side note, I only need this as Poision 202’s arpeggiator is missing in the Audio Unit :-(

SynthMaster One