Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New track featuring Korg Gadget’s Lisbon and Garageband’s Alchemy

edited October 2018 in Creations

Arranged and mastered in Cubasis and posted to YouTube using LumaFusion B)

Comments

• Mucho applause!!
    By the way, have you used the native or the Waves processors in Cubasis?
    I wonder how different the Waves plugs really sound.

• Good stuff man

• edited October 2018

@rs2000 said:
    Mucho applause!!
    By the way, have you used the native or the Waves processors in Cubasis?
    I wonder how different the Waves plugs really sound.

Thank you!!

Re wave plugins: All the time. The audio track and q10 replace the channel strip and EQ. I also put on the stock brick wall limiter on the kick and on the master

I will use the maximiser and another q10. Tool some time to get used to them but I’ve come up with my own presets that do the job quickly and reliably.

The wave plugins aren’t that expensive so you can’t expect a lot but in my experience they offer some extra volume and brilliance and precision over the stock plugins.

• This is probably a stupid newbie question...
    But how do you get Alchemy/GB into Cubasis?

• @Peblin said:
    This is probably a stupid newbie question...
    But how do you get Alchemy/GB into Cubasis?

I programmed an 8 bar phrase and exported the audio to Files and opened it up in Cubasis. If you’ve got 2 devices like an iPhone this is made even faster through airdrop.

• Thanks for that. Interesting progressions. I have never used Lisbon, so glad to hear it fiddled with....