Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Size does matter!

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

As is inevitable it seems with any software, programs get bigger. I must admit coding/programming is a mystery to me, but do some apps have to be so large? Personally I think twice about buying something now if it takes up too much real estate. My 64G pad seemed huge when I first bought it but now it is 80% full. Obviously samples are going to increase the megs, but are such a large amount of inclusions really necessary? I noticed the disparity when downloading the nanoloop upgrade. A measly 1meg. The Humbletune apps and Virtual ANS also come to mind. Huge creative potential but with a tiny footprint. Thor is small at 45 megs and yet Cube is a mere 10. I'm sure you can name others. Anyway any thoughts? Comments from developers maybe?

Comments