Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Win a code for Remaster...we have a winner....congrats mmp

So Tibor Horvath, the dev of Remaster has very kindly given me some promo codes for his Remaster app...I have three codes so I thought it would be fun to run a little competition....so Morris came up with this idea....below is a very short track that contains two apps..all you have to do is guess the apps...I made it two because I didn't want to make it too easy...but the sounds are factory presets and no effects have been added...this will be the format for all the codes...and maybe I can pursaude some of the other devs to give me codes for more comps...so this is for the first code..
The Rules are simple...the first person on the thread to guess right gets the code...

Comments