Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Developers beware - scam warning!

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

Discchord has an interesting story about developers getting a scam email asking for promo codes from someone pretending to be writing reviews for discchord and other well known music app sites:

http://discchord.com/blog/2013/12/13/scam-warning.html

Comments

• Not good. Especially as at the start of November I got a job doing, among other things, app reviews! But in these days when everyone considers themselves a writer, and where user reviews can carry as much weight as those we pay to read, the lines are blurred. I'm a professional writer, as in I am paid to do it, but for the apps and soundtracks I review I work unpaid and am more than happy to do it for the love and enjoyment of spreading the word on apps I find inspiring and useful. So far I have had a good response from the devs I've been in touch with. It is a shame that something like this can erode the relationship of trust.