Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• a small accessory from KOMA that adapts power banks for your gear. Specs:

9V/12V DC power compatibility (clean, low noise)
    Two power channels – plug in to one or both, and set each channel to either 9V or 12V
    Indicators to show you which power is connected, and how much current you’re using
    Four outputs for gear – or connect more via daisy chaining (until you run out of current, anyway)
    Cables and manual in the box: 1x USB B, 2x DC-DC, printed guide
    The USB B cable is especially designed for this application.

175 EUR

• edited October 2018

Seriously no one is excited about being able to portably power their gear?

• I have Rav power. Works great

• @Telstar5 said:
    I have Rav power. Works great

does that work with 12v gear?

• wimwim
    edited October 2018

So then, people regularly haul their iPads, battery banks, mixers, speakers, cables, and a bunch of 12V and 9V only boxes out to the park to jam? Funny, I must go to the wrong outdoor hangouts ‘cause I’ve just not seen people doing that. Most places I’ve seen people interested in jamming are near a plug or two.

All my stuff is USB powered, so no need for more than a good old battery bank if I did care about going portable. Maybe there’s a market there somewhere, but I can’t say I’ve known anyone missing that ability.

It seems over priced for what it contains too. But since there’s probably not a big volume proposition, I guess that’s necessary.