Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there a way to sequence the Yamaha Apps An2015 / FM Essential using Xequence?

Hello.

I noticed that in the video by Haq attack he is sequencing the AN2015 app with Cubasis.

However when I try to do the same thing using Xequence, I can not get the Yamaha apps to show up as an available midi input.

Is anyone doing this? Then how to?

Comments

• edited October 2018

You can do it with AUM when you load Xequence you will need to choose AUM as the midi destination and you will have to use the midi route icon in the menu to route "AUM Destination to FM Essential/AN2015.

Update you don't have to use midi route icon in the menu you can just select AUM Destination in the normal fashion, to route midi from Xequence to Yamaha synth in AUM.

Been awhile since I used Xequence in AUM. You don't have to load Xequence in AUM you can just run it standalone and send the midi to AUM if you wanted to .

• So this is not possible with Audiobus3?

• edited October 2018

Anyone? I need to make sure before purchase. I just have Audiobus 2 now.

• edited October 2018

@Aiopod said:
    Anyone? I need to make sure before purchase. I just have Audiobus 2 now.

It works in AB3 as well. I'm using ios 12 via iphone 8 plus.