Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can someone help me identity this TV themesong?

Or at least I think it was a TV show themesong. I've been searching for this all day on Google, and nothing I do yields me any results. The ONLY two things I remember is the TV show probably had the word "Street" in the title, and the themesong had a sax melody that went similar to this....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6943s02qstkhoo/name this tune 100218.wav?dl=0

Can someone please help me out here? The only result I've found was "Hill Street Blues", but that legendary themesong goes nothing like the above example. Thank you. :)

Comments

• Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street

• Oh my God! :astonished: THAT'S THE ONE!!! It's not a bloody themesong at all! No wonder I couldn't find it. You think that was bad though? You should've seen me 7 years ago looking for Martin Denny's "Quiet Village" in this other forum.

"Hey mates. Have you heard that one Jazz song with the jungle noises in it?"

"The f-ck you on about?"

"It's an old song from the early 60s!" (Actually, 1959.)

Right, and it's sort of Jazz, but not really. Then I asked my dad, and he told me. I'm like "Oh for Pete's sake. :expressionless: Damn, sounds even better than I remembered."

• 8 minutes, great :smile:

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Or at least I think it was a TV show themesong. I've been searching for this all day on Google, and nothing I do yields me any results. The ONLY two things I remember is the TV show probably had the word "Street" in the title, and the themesong had a sax melody that went similar to this....

Can someone please help me out here? The only result I've found was "Hill Street Blues", but that legendary themesong goes nothing like the above example. Thank you. :)

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Baker Street! What a classic song! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Oh my God! :astonished: THAT'S THE ONE!!! It's not a bloody themesong at all! No wonder I couldn't find it. You think that was bad though? You should've seen me 7 years ago looking for Martin Denny's "Quiet Village" in this other forum.

"Hey mates. Have you heard that one Jazz song with the jungle noises in it?"

"The f-ck you on about?"

"It's an old song from the early 60s!" (Actually, 1959.)

Right, and it's sort of Jazz, but not really. Then I asked my dad, and he told me. I'm like "Oh for Pete's sake. :expressionless: Damn, sounds even better than I remembered."

Arthur Lyman also. He played for Denny earlier in his career. I used to listen to the album โ€œBahiaโ€ and marvel at the cool music recorded in the jungle during a thunderstorm. Bachelor pad music! :D