Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster Player $4 sale through October 2018

Saw this on KVR: https://www.kvraudio.com/news/kv331-audio-announces-all-for-4-sale-through-october-for-synthmaster-player-and-preset-banks-42676/0/2462
This includes iOS presets. If you buy the desktop preset banks you get them on your iOS player also.

Comments

• Thanks for bringing this up.

But honestly, it is so hard to keep track of kv331's various sales, promotions, bundles, upgrades, crossgrades, packs, and players?

• There is a Synthmaster 2.8 desktop app.
    • There is a Synthmaster player desktop app which takes the Synthmaster 2.8 packs but doesn't allow you to save anything unless you buy the player upgrade.
    • There is a Synthmaster One desktop app which doesn't seem to have any available packs to buy at all.
    • There is a Synthmaster One IOS app which doesn't seem to have any packs.
    • There is a Synthmaster Player IOS synth which does seem to have packs, but the iTunes IAP prices shows variances beyond $4 for each pack. OK the kv331 site does show $4 packs, but I think I need to buy Synthmaster 2.8 desktop to be able to buy and install these packs on IOS player. Maybe I need Synthmaster Payer, I have no idea.
    • There is a Synthmaster desktop crossgrade offer which I have no idea if it has any bearing on the IOS version, so am unsure if I buy anything at all for desktop, if I can even transfer it across to IOS.
    • There are almost always discounts being offered for either trialing the software on the desktop, or purchasing but none of them relate to the IOS versions of anything.
    • Places like pluginboutique.com always seems to have various crossgrades, upgrades, and everything bundles, and I really have no idea what to buy.

What I want to know is this:
      If I bought Synthmaster One for IOS, are there any packs or sounds that I can add to it afterwards? Do I need to buy the desktop versions of either SM1 or SM2.8 to be able to buy packs and get them to the IOS if that is possible.

Seriously, how complicated does this need to get?

• @fotizimo said:

What I want to know is this:
    If I bought Synthmaster One for IOS, are there any packs or sounds that I can add to it afterwards? Do I need to buy the desktop versions of either SM1 or SM2.8 to be able to buy packs and get them to the IOS if that is possible.

Seriously, how complicated does this need to get?

I agree it is confusing and would have been easier if Synthmaster One had a completely different name. It is a completely different instrument/app than Synthmaster/Synthmaster Player and is relatively new in comparison so there are no presets available yet. Synthmaster sounds do not work with Synthmaster One. Hopefully SM1will have similar sound packs sharing for iOS when they start releasing them.

• I have the SynthMaster Player VST as well as am trialing the SynthMaster One VST. It is my understanding it is possible to upload files into SynthMaster One IOS, but I have no idea if that is just wav files or patches.

• Isn’t Synthmaster Playter supposed to be getting the AUv3 treatment... maybe this is it :p

• @fotizimo said:
    I have the SynthMaster Player VST as well as am trialing the SynthMaster One VST. It is my understanding it is possible to upload files into SynthMaster One IOS, but I have no idea if that is just wav files or patches.

You can import wavetables. Doug has a video on how to do it here

• edited October 2018

@zeroG said:
    Isn’t Synthmaster Playter supposed to be getting the AUv3 treatment... maybe this is it :p

I really hope so. SMPlayer is a heaven of good sounds and sound effects. I love to sample from SMP, and auv3 will make it so much easier to use in a setup.