Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Chopin on Guitar - Prelude (Op. 28, No. 20)

Bought new strings for my old guitar. Then played Chopin on it!

Here's my rendition of Frédéric Chopin's Prelude in Cm (Op. 28, No. 20): I played this wonderful, sad piece with my old guitar, and you haven't seen it for a while, because its "A" string was broken, and I kept forgetting to buy new strings for it until today.

Most guitar versions I heard (also based on the same Tárrega arrangement as my own version, which is a semitone above the original piano score) are played almost in an "Adagio" tempo; I stuck to the original "Largo", slow tempo.

Oh, and I played it in my living room for a change, and this time used only one camera (my iPad Pro''s) to shoot the whole video (and edited it afterwards to keep it more interesting) .

Comments