Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Waiting for my morning

Hi!

I've just released another song, created in cubasis mainly with some instances of zeeon and patterning 2 all done in iOS except: mixing, vocal and guitar recordings. I hope you like it! :smile:

Comments

• @greenboots77 said:
    Hi!

I've just released another song, created in cubasis mainly with some instances of zeeon and patterning 2 all done in iOS except: mixing, vocal and guitar recordings. I hope you like it! :smile:

Really good.

Pink Floyd meets the Jesus and Mary Chain

If I can ask, what did you mix it in?

Why don't you like recording guitars in iOS?

Just wondering what in your flow makes that better than ios.

I agree it is not always the best for everything.

Interested in the entirety for the piece.

Thanks

• Awesome track, mate :smiley: Really liked it

• edited October 2018

@RUST( i )K said:

@greenboots77 said:
    Hi!

Really good.

Thanks

Thank you for the nice comment it's really appreciated :smile:

It's not a matter of what is better or not, in my case it's just convenience. I'm a musician and not a producer and my mix sucks both on iOS and Mac :smile:
    So a friend of mine always help me with the mix and the production but he is not into iOS production sadly... He is a pro tools guy
    I'm curious too to know what some good hands could do all inside iOS...

• @senhorlampada said:
    Awesome track, mate :smiley: Really liked it

Thank you!!!

• @greenboots77 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@greenboots77 said:
    Hi!

Really good.

Thanks

It's not a matter of what is better or not, in my case it's just convenience. I'm a musician and not a producer and my mix sucks both on iOS and Mac :smile:
    So a friend of mine always help me with the mix and the production but he is not into iOS production sadly... He is a pro tools guy
    I'm curious too to know what some good hands could all inside iOS...

Honestly though.

The song is great.

What is it about if you don't mind me asking?

I almost here an Al Jurgeson snarl vocal in there as well. I like how it touches the aggressive edge but not enough to spill anything.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@greenboots77 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@greenboots77 said:
    Hi!

Really good.

Thanks

I'm curious too to know what some good hands could all inside iOS...

Honestly though.

The song is great.

What is it about if you don't mind me asking?

I almost here an Al Jurgeson snarl vocal in there as well. I like how it touches the aggressive edge but not enough to spill anything.

You mean the lyrics? The song is about all the chances that we lose during our lives because we were not ready, and the hope that we can still have a second chance once we are ready to catch them.