Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lorentz „- Spectra -“ Preset Bank v1 (free)

2»

Comments

• @_ki Like other managed to miss this on the first go around...first off, thanks for the share, very kind. Secondly, not a big Lorentz fan, but some of the patches here completely turned that around :)

• Thanks you all for the compliments.

I had a lot of fun tweaking these and it’s nice they are appreciated :)

• @_ki said:
    Thanks you all for the compliments.

I had a lot of fun tweaking these and it’s nice they are appreciated :)

These are great - perfect for my new Father's Day gift to myself!

• Very nice, many thanks 🙏

• I snagged these today. Will investigate. Thanks so much!

• Just downloaded this and had a run through, love them, thanks a lot @_ki great work!

• Colour me intrigued, did anyone ever do a playout of these presets? I looked in the usual places but no luck...

• I might, maybe, perhaps be doing a vid on this synth soonish, and will certainly go over some if I do.

• Ace, though I may have folded by that time 😁