Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria Pro automation shift

Is there a way to shift automation control points up or down all together? In other words select a whole tracks control points and shift them down 5db?

Comments

• Not that I can figure out. Volume automation is fixed where you put it on
    a track in most DAWs. N-Track is the exception that I’m aware of. Easy to set the volume or pan automation in that one and then raise/drop or scoot left/right on the mixer controls. Wish other DAWs could do that. Maybe you could send the track to a bus and lower volume there.

• I don't think it's possible. However you can get around this by selecting the waveform in the track view, and using the handle at the top of the waveform boundary you can increase the volume. If you only need to affect part of the track just split the waveform into pieces and adjust the volume accordingly.

• Just in case you're not sure what I mean, check this post:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/354185/#Comment_354185

• edited October 2018

I had a sine wave looking volume slider curve...would ramp up from 5 dB for two bars and then ramp back down 5db for 2 bars...repeat for while song. Want to just select all the point and shift down 5 dB. The whole mix was too hot so pulled all non-automated faders down 5db and wanted an easy way to “transpose” the fader automation on the last track down 5db. Couldn’t figure it out so ended up deleting and remaking automation curve again.
    Thanks!

• @Jmcmillan said:
    I had a sine wave looking volume slider curve...would ramp up from 5 dB for two bars and then ramp back down 5db for 2 bars...repeat for while song. Want to just select all the point and shift down 5 dB. The whole mix was too hot so pulled all non-automated faders down 5db and wanted an easy way to “transpose” the fader automation on the last track down 5db. Couldn’t figure it out so ended up deleting and remaking automation curve again.
    Thanks!

Right - you could have done this either by bussing your track to a new track and reducing the volume by 5db there, or just reducing the waveform by 5db as per the example I posted. Your original automation would have remained, but the whole track would have been 5db quieter.