Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Yoga song

Worked out another tune for a yoga playlist. Made in Gadget and remixed in Auria Pro with fabfilter plugins. Enjoy!

Comments

• Based on your SoundCloud work I think you'd be the right person to consider licensing your music for film/video makers to use in their work.

Check this post about licensing out:

https://filmmakerfreedom.com/blog/stock-music-showdown-2018

Of course, you might be considering a "Themed EP" like music for Yoga or Meditation. I recently read a survey of music licensing services that put your music on the streaming services and collect your royalties for a fee. I think concepts like CD's and EP's are probably no longer relevant a a list of "singles" to purchase from is the new model. Of course, I could just be clueless. Good luck... you're work is top notch and should produce rewards for the effort.

• Here's a link to the overview of music distribution services to see what's out there and what it might cost to use them:

https://aristake.com/post/cd-baby-tunecore-ditto-mondotunes-zimbalam-or

• Wow, thank you for the compliment!!
    I haven't considered licensing tracks for use, but just using the distributers like Distrokid.

So licensing would allow others to use it in film or other media, while distributors would just provide the music to stores for sale. I'm not sure which one I like better. I think I might try distributors first and see how it goes, and try licensing later?
    Thanks again!!!

• Do both and let us know it anything works for you.