Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Does the Arctic Keys Dev have a Facebook page?

Comments

• Dammit this is an emergency, purple goo needs to be updated!!!

• Only way to contact I know is this...
    http://www.onereddog.com.au/index.html

I recently 're-discovered' ArcticPro synth when I was on my app-cleaning spree and needless to stay It's still on my iPad. A very well thought out synth and app with export options and the factory patches are still quite usable.

The 4 step step sequencers that can be routed to many different parameters is a real blast, just about the only things I miss is the control over LFO start phase and maybe a 1/128 option for the sequencer and AUv3 support but other than that It's very good and definitely doesn't sound like any other VA's on the iPad :)

Molten Drum was also a favourite but it doesn't even have retina graphics yet so I think it's abandoned, the 'per step division' is still quite rare in other apps.

• thanks I'm not on twitter but this might be worth it... luckily I've still got it on the ip3 but I need it on the mini 4 asap