October 2018 Sound Design Fest - Ripplemaker
This month synth for the Audiobus Sound Design Fest is Ripplemaker from Bram Bos. This is the thread for discussion, swapping tips and collecting all the patches together that will be distributed as a combined Audiobus Forum preset bank.
In order to simplify the use of the resulting preset bank, I suggest that the following naming convention be used:
- Names start with a prefix describing their category (ARP, BASS, FX, GEN, KEY, LEAD, PAD, PERC... types will be clarified/discussed later)
- Followed by the patchname itself
- If you want, add an short personal identifier (like -ki or rsl) at the end
Ripplemaker can only export whole user presetbanks as a zip file, not single patches. This makes sharing only some of these presets a little more complicated
- Another app is needed that can unpack zips and pack folders - for instance Documents by Readle, Fileapp or Audioshare.
- The goal is to upack the exported zip into a folder and repack only the presets that you want to share into a new zip, which then can be uploaded to the forum.
- I will descibe the steps for these three apps in another posting to this thread
Have fun designing new and crazy sounds with this „West Coast Flavored Modular Synth“