Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One of my first videos ever really sucked WENT VIRAL got 126,930 views lol

edited September 2018 in Creations

You dont allways need a big set up or the perfect environment for a video to go viral LOL
Timing and tagging was KEY

Comments

• Lol, well you warned us. But now you got 126,931.

Nothing like a demo in the Apple store. If there’s a new iPad Pro next month I’ll be looking up your channel for another vid.

• Not sure that 100-150k is viral, but it’s definitely a nice number! Nice work and cheers for your effort in making videos!

• Speaking of proper tagging, here is a recent post to review. Apparently people will start flagging things if they are in the wrong category because they have nothing better to do and then it creates extra work for Michael.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/28043/psa-please-respect-your-our-forum-categories#latest

• huh. This thread has a very descriptive 15-word title. If someone takes offense... then it is their own problem for wasting their time clicking on it.

I mean what other category would this go in?

• its a look at GarageBand on iPad Pro (very outdated now, but whatever)
    • its a tip on how to get lots of YouTube views
    • its a pure iOS-only creation / demo

So is it Off-topic? Creations? tips and tricks? When it fits all three, I would say "general" was fine. Lighten up people!

• @Hmtx said:
    huh. This thread has a very descriptive 15-word title. If someone takes offense... then it is their own problem for wasting their time clicking on it.

I mean what other category would this go in?

• its a look at GarageBand on iPad Pro (very outdated now, but whatever)
    • its a tip on how to get lots of YouTube views
    • its a pure iOS-only creation / demo

So is it Off-topic? Creations? tips and tricks? When it fits all three, I would say "general" was fine. Lighten up people!

+1

I want to know who reads this forum by category. I’ve been coming here every day for over 5 years and have only ever read “All Categories”. In my opinion there are really only two categories; “On-topic” and “Off-topic”.

• lol well Viral in our world