Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

IOS GarageBand Drummer track - Convert to midi using Audioshare, AUM, FAC Envolver and Korg Gadget

I made this video showing how I do it. The sound goes out of sync in the video, sorry

Comments

• Interesting technique - thanks for sharing. It could be applied to any audio drum loop, which is cool.

• Dude... this is awesome! It made me interest in FAC Envolver (I guess i didn't understand it :lol:)

And I already use routeMidi as AU to send the smart keys, guitars, etc's Midi signals
    This was the missing piece of the puzzle :wink:
    Thanks!

• Very good. Thank you for sharing. B)

• @senhorlampada said:
    Dude... this is awesome! It made me interest in FAC Envolver (I guess i didn't understand it :lol:)

And I already use routeMidi as AU to send the smart keys, guitars, etc's Midi signals
    This was the missing piece of the puzzle :wink:
    Thanks!

How are you using routemidi with the smart instruments? I just bought it but I can only get it to work with the external instrument selection, not with any of the smart instruments. I thought maybe it got inserted in the au plugin slot on smart instrument tracks, but only effects show up there.

• I absolutely LOVE seeing creative work arounds like this! So cool...thanks

• Super nice! 🙏

@richardyot said:
    Interesting technique - thanks for sharing. It could be applied to any audio drum loop, which is cool.

Works great on almost everything, and the beauty is that you can of course even filter the input before feeding it in FAC Envolver to get additional variation :)