Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Diego Stocco "Made Of Sound"

Comments

• Wonderful! I've known him since we were children, we came from the same town. He has always been a genius. I remember him burning his piano to sample the sound that came out :D

• what kind is mic and preamp does he use to record those super quiet sounds. it must be very high quality. > @greenboots77 said:

Wonderful! I've known him since we were children, we came from the same town. He has always been a genius. I remember him burning his piano to sample the sound that came out :D

• I don't know sorry... now i live in switzerland and he lives in the u.s.a. i don't see him since many years

• Diego work is great. He is successful at the unusual.

Does anyone know if that Was that TC data at 1:57 or TC-11?

• @Xsyst said:
    Diego work is great. He is successful at the unusual.

My hunch is TC-11 based on the color palette of that screen shot.

• He is a panelist on the audionowcast podcast sometimes, not as much recently as he used to be, but definitely my favorite podcast and we'll worth checking out.

• edited September 2018

@eross said:
    what kind is mic and preamp does he use to record those super quiet sounds. it must be very high quality. > @greenboots77 said:

Wonderful! I've known him since we were children, we came from the same town. He has always been a genius. I remember him burning his piano to sample the sound that came out :D

Can’t tell you what mic but I bet it is top of the range stuff. Seems like a perfectionist to me ;)

• yeah,
    it got to have a a super low noise floor to capture such quiet sounds. the guys is a master at it. very very cool. > @supadom said:

@eross said:
    what kind is mic and preamp does he use to record those super quiet sounds. it must be very high quality. > @greenboots77 said:

Can’t tell you what mic but I bet it is a top of the range stuff. Seems like a perfectionist to me ;)

• Rode nt1 has great noise specs for not much $$.

• I'm just sayin...if you check out episodes of audio nowcast, you'll hear him talk a lot about what he does.

• @mrufino1 said:
    I'm just sayin...if you check out episodes of audio nowcast, you'll hear him talk a lot about what he does.

Great! I didn’t realize this came back. I really enjoy this podcast, chalked full of insight.

Thanks for the post!

@Moderndaycompiler said:

@Xsyst said:
    Diego work is great. He is successful at the unusual.

My hunch is TC-11 based on the color palette of that screen shot.

I think your right and I think I detect a layer of sound from TC-11.

We need more apps like TC-11 and TC-data. I remember hearing the developer was working on a new project some time ago. I do hope it’s audio related ;)