Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MonoGranulator (new?!)

Never heard of it. Just saw that it got Audiobus support...

https://audiob.us/get/1562

Is it good? For .99 I probably get it anyway :)

Comments

• There is a credit given to Alessandro of apeSoft, so you may imagine it's going to be interesting. And it is.

• For a AU$1.50 and based on DJ Puzzle's demo just released on YouTube I took a punt.

Good fun in Standalone but refuses to load in AUM for me, not tried other hosts yet.

• That’s not how I imagined your voice...

• @TheVimFuego said:
    For a AU$1.50 and based on DJ Puzzle's demo just released on YouTube I took a punt.

Good fun in Standalone but refuses to load in AUM for me, not tried other hosts yet.

Tip 101 for IAA's that refuse to load in AUM (or any other app for that matter) is to launch the offending app first prior to connecting it to a host. Next tip is to let the developer know about it :)

• @Samu said:

@TheVimFuego said:
    For a AU$1.50 and based on DJ Puzzle's demo just released on YouTube I took a punt.

Tip 101 for IAA's that refuse to load in AUM (or any other app for that matter) is to launch the offending app first prior to connecting it to a host. Next tip is to let the developer know about it :)

Tried all the usually tricks couldn’t get it to work in any host so went for a refund.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@Samu said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Tried all the usually tricks couldn’t get it to work in any host so went for a refund.

It is very strange, the video shows him using this in AUM.
    At around the 2:50 mark, he gets a sound that sounds like a mob of turkeys. :D

• @Samu said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Thanks, yes tried a restart and launching standalone first.

Have pinged the dev an email.

• Is there a more delightful sound effect than a ping?

• Mr Puzzle is still running iOS 11, might be a factor.

I have faith the dev will sort it.

• Got a quick response, the fix should be available in the next day or so.

• @oat_phipps said:
    Is there a more delightful sound effect than a ping?

A pong if you are someone in need of closure?

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Got a quick response, the fix should be available in the next day or so.

Great! I bought it even knowing it might not work as IAA... and glad I did. It's a buck, it's fun, and it obviously worked as IAA before iOS12, so it'd likely get fixed quickly. And the shout out to Alessandro goes a long way. :)

• @skiphunt said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Great! I bought it even knowing it might not work as IAA... and glad I did. It's a buck, it's fun, and it obviously worked as IAA before iOS12, so it'd likely get fixed quickly. And the shout out to Alessandro goes a long way. :)

The “good old days” of the buck purchase impulse buy, they seem so long ago ...

• Update has just landed, fixed the IAA in iOS 12 issue.

You have to launch the thing standalone first but as others have noted this is the case for most apps.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@skiphunt said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Don't forget the Euro prices are higher nowadays. A $0.99 app is 1.09. Think this is a huge pyschology thing, makes Europeans buy less. Same for all the other sweet spot like $9.99 becomes over 10 euro's. Maybe a thing of devs to consider.

• edited October 2018

@greengrocer said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@skiphunt said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Don't forget the Euro prices are higher nowadays. A $0.99 app is 1.09. Think this is a huge pyschology thing, makes Europeans buy less. Same for all the other sweet spot like $9.99 becomes over 10 euro's. Maybe a thing of devs to consider.

Indeed, the leap from US$ to AU$ gets me each time too, most IAPs and such assume the former.

Another email from the dev indicates more improvements are on the way including AU.

• Tier one was used to be 0,79€ once upon a time... now Tier one is as stated 1,09€

9.99$ is in Germany 10,99€
    14.99$ is 16,99€ (I think)

Yeah Apple did it

• AU Version:

Standalone Version:

• @chris_foster said:
    AU Version:

Standalone Version:

I like the look of this, for 99p...

• How does the forum like this one?

• @CracklePot said:
    How does the forum like this one?

Can't speak for the forum ;) but I like it.

• I like it too, desperately short of beta testing time though, sorry dev, will schedule a block ...

• Sorry to resume this old thread but I desperately need your help guys. Just bought this app but I can not find it as Auv3 effect in both audiobus and AUM.
    It only works IN apematrix.
    Any idea why?
    Also if I put in audio output slot in Audiobus I can not hear anything while recording input from audio source.