Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to get iBassist and/or Softdrummer in Cubasis

What ever i try i can't seem to record this instruments correctly into Cubasis seems impossible. Sometimes it works but mostly it doesn't. Sometimes they shows up as inter-apps, but most of the time they doesn't. Even with Audiobus 3 it doesnt works correctly. What is wrong with does apps or is it me? With AB3 and Cubasis they also don't produce audio sound or midi output?

Could someone assist me, sorry for the bad English. Really pissed off.

Regards,

Frank

Comments

• I haven't had any problem getting SoftDrummer to work in Cubasis.

Here are the steps:

• Launch Soft Drummer
    • Launch Cubasis (or make it active if already launched)
    • Add a track (tap on Audio from the Audio/MIDI popup)
    • Tap on the routing tab
    • Tap on the Input tab and choose Inter-App
    • Select Soft Drummer from the list
  • Thanks, will try!

• Thanks, @espiegel123!

I was having the same problem getting the Lumbeat apps to appear at all they typical app insertion way. Using the routing tab instead of the typical way made all the difference in the world.

The new Cubasis Link feature update is excellent!

• Thanks, I was wondering the same, but indeed, create an audio track, select routing, select inter app audio.

When the Lumbeat drummers are used together with Ibassist, do you still use the make drums option in Ibassist? So choose or create a bass riff, press the make drums button, choose the drummer, and then press a few times the create button to find something that fits. Or do you run the apps separated, in parallel.

I have the idea when I use the make drums option, the integration of bass and drum is tighter. But I have to explore it a bit more to be sure.

• Yeah, I just got it up and running yesterday and had “make drums” on just because I was playing with the two alone before importing them to Cubasis. I’ll have to do more experimenting as well.