Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

what's a good place on the web, ie forum, for ios based video editing and apps and tricks?

also, do we share tips and tolls of that nature here as well....I have a lot of little secret finds to do cool stuff all the time. I tend to use stuff that's quick and not laborious. I've done after effects and one little trick can be super time consuming, so for now , until I have done hundreds of music videos, ala mtv style, not just tutorials, I can get away with their templates and presets. Eventually I suppose I'll have to craft more things by hand....but I have found Video Star to be an endless source of tweaking and re tweaking with hundreds if not thousands of possibilities, if one pays for the yearly pro pack
Then there is Youstar, which is incredible pro looking but will quickly make everyone look the same if we all use it. The there's Bluff Titler on the PC which can be used in a million different ways with more templates than you can shake a stick at...anyone know of an equivilant of that on IOS?

Comments

• I don’t know, but let’s start right here. I’m all ears.

• You’ve landed it

• The Lumafusion forums have a tips and tricks section:

http://forums.luma-touch.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=d219379916e2f4afb3b9a9a10b74e7c1

I’m all in for starting an exchange of ideas and workflows.

Something that I just found out that’s super useful for me is the fact that you can create folders in the Files app, rename the files you copy there (instead of image12345).. and then you can drag the whole folder into an email and it automatically creates a zip file with the same name! It might be old news for some but it’s saves me having to copy files over the pc to do these laborious tasks.

• Wow. That Lumafusion forum is horrible on a phone. Makes you realise how good this one is.

There's a certain irony having the forum for the best mobile video editor pretty well unusable on mobile.

• ok, I use banuba mostly for my AR masks
    Beatmix to get video to throb with the beat
    Desqueeze pro for batch rotate/resize
    So many apps for different purposes I need to keep a list anyway...but there's some for starters

• I use matter for 3d and generate for video effects plus various 2D art programs.
    Wizibel once in a while.
    Edit using iMovie on iPhone/Mac or in Ableton.

I like to re-edit public domain vintage films but just finished a video thats all computer graphics I made with apps.

Recently started a new instagram for video loops made with various iOS toys and bits of my music. Short 20s videos are perfect for all those half finished song ideas.