Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad App: Saving/Renaming Projects

I haven't touched this in a really long time. I want to import samples, to fill up at least the top row, and save them as a project. I have audio import IAP. The samples are in, and placed on pads. I don't see where I save this configuration. I feel this should be so simple and staring me in the face, but I don't see it. Can someone enlighten me?

Comments

• It is already saved....as part of the project you have open.

• edited September 2018

Yes, but what I have open is "Empty Project" - would like to rename/save as/ whatever to close it and move on. I'm missing something here.

• @Crawlingwind said:
    Yes, but what I have open is "Empty Preset' - would like to rename/save as/ whatever to close it and move on. I'm missing something here.

Ahh ok, open the project list, then swipe left on your project, Rename and Delete buttons will appear, you can then rename.
    Be careful swiping, if you swipe too far left it will try and delete...you will get a confirm pop up though if you do.

• That's what I needed - thank you!

• @Crawlingwind said:
    That's what I needed - thank you!

yw :)