Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ios 12 no youtube upload?? Wtf

Right

I made a vid in wizibel and that only allows export to photos app

So I saved the vid

Now there is no export to YouTube

I am mad as hell now

Any work arounds?

Comments

• @mindscaper said:
    Right

I made a vid in wizibel and that only allows export to photos app

So I saved the vid

Now there is no export to YouTube

I am mad as hell now

Any work arounds?

Try moving the video into iMovie - you can upload to YT from there.

For some weird reason, Apple removed upload to YT feature from GB a year ago saying we need iMovie to upload to FB and YT from GB on its AppStore page.

• You can upload from the photos app via the YouTube app.

• You can upload from the youtube app as was said, click on the camera icon in youtube and allow access to photos and camera, then it works. It took me a while to figure out. I'm not sure why youtube was removed from the share options in photos, maybe some competitive thing with Google.

• Thanks

I did imovie just now but will try via the YouTube app then I can remove imovie yay