Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Original soft rock ballad, “Sea of Tears”

My latest original song, “Sea Of Tears”, is a slow, sad ballad that starts quiet, acoustic, before building into a soft rock beat. I used an old Gianinni acoustic guitar to record it, as well as my Strat and Precision clones, recording in Auria Pro (iOS) using an Apogee One, MXL mics, a Marshall JTM-30, a midi controller (Behringer UMX 610), a couple of Boss pedals and the Boss DR-5 drum machine. Lyrics in the description. Enjoy!

Comments

• Really enjoyed this! Well done. Nice vocals, in particular.
    Gotta tell me how you made the video...

• @oddSTAR said:
    Really enjoyed this! Well done. Nice vocals, in particular.
    Gotta tell me how you made the video...

Thank you so much, it means a lot! LumaFusion for the video!

• Good stuff, sounds great! Am I correct to assume that at least the chorus was autotuned fairly heavy? (not a critique just wondering whether I heard it right)

Regardless, great song, cool performance and you even took the time to make a video so credit where credit's due!

• edited September 2018

@ka010 said:
    Good stuff, sounds great! Am I correct to assume that at least the chorus was autotuned fairly heavy? (not a critique just wondering whether I heard it right)

Regardless, great song, cool performance and you even took the time to make a video so credit where credit's due!

I did used Auria’s Mu ReTune in the last chorus’ backing vocals, but used the lightest possible setting, because it would give heavy artifacts otherwise. Thank you so much!
    P.S.: just opened the project to be sure, I used the same ReTune setting on the chorus’ main vocal track as well. Cheers!