Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gestrument pro pre order strangeness

On my iPad it says, pre ordered... On my iPhone it says 16.99$
Hmmmm anyone know what the deal is ?? I paid the pre order price so it should reflect that on iPhone right and let me download it on my iPad..

Comments

• I've restarted the app store a few times like a fiend trying to get my app 😂

• Is it in your purchased app list?

• it isn't on the list 😐 > @knewspeak said:

Is it in your purchased app list?

• Now it took away my pre order and says 16.99 on the iPad 😔

• @reasOne said:
    Now it took away my pre order and says 16.99 on the iPad 😔

That sounds like something crazy with the AppStore, did you get a receipt for your pre-order from Apple, if so you’re probably going to have to contact them to get it rectified.

• I sent him a message on here, hopefully fingers crossed there is a solution

• @reasOne said:
    I sent him a message on here, hopefully fingers crossed there is a solution

I think you’ll get it sorted, but I bet you were looking forward to getting to grips with it.

• Ya man ! I've been excited all day to get to jamming on it.... Hopefully I can soon !!!!

@knewspeak said:

@reasOne said:
    I sent him a message on here, hopefully fingers crossed there is a solution

I think you’ll get it sorted, but I bet you were looking forward to getting to grips with it.

• edited September 2018

Just so y'all know, and for future reference : developers have zero ability to fix App Store issues. Really need to talk to Apple about it rather than the developer. With Patterning 2 there were some issues with pre-orders on launch day with some folks not being able to download right away. They all seem to have been resolved within a day or two, though.

• Same problem. Download link for preorder does not work.

• @RUST( i )K said:
    Inflation?

For poor @reasOne I’d go with deflation.

• Try signing out and then back in on your iPad. I’ve seen that clear up random App Store oddities like this in the past.

• Where is the best way to contact apple ? Just call customer service you think ?

@benkamen said:
    Just so y'all know, and for future reference : developers have zero ability to fix App Store issues. Really need to talk to Apple about it rather than the developer. With Patterning 2 there were some issues with pre-orders on launch day with some folks not being able to download right away. They all seem to have been resolved within a day or two, though.

• @brice said:
    Try signing out and then back in on your iPad. I’ve seen that clear up random App Store oddities like this in the past.

I just tried that, thanks for the tip... Still not reflecting the pre order as of now

• @knewspeak said:

@RUST( i )K said:
    Inflation?

For poor @reasOne I’d go with deflation.

Ikr 😩

• Dang! Let me know if you have any luck

@Dobre_Trava said:
    Same problem. Download link for preorder does not work.

• @reasOne said:
    Where is the best way to contact apple ? Just call customer service you think ?

@benkamen said:

I'd just find a support link, probably email or a contact form.

• Already called to support. They did not offer any solutions, except for the promise to figure out the problem :|

• maybe devs can offer the discount code for the pre release prices to those that have proof they did indeed sign up for it tho.... Since Apple is probably gonna be no help...

@benkamen said:

• @Dobre_Trava said:
    Already called to support. They did not offer any solutions, except for the promise to figure out the problem :|

Figures 😐

• @brice said:
    Try signing out and then back in on your iPad. I’ve seen that clear up random App Store oddities like this in the past.

+1 this is what always works for me

• Maybe it had trouble charging you. Did you have enough credits, or a credit card saved to your account?
    It didn’t charge me until it actually became available, but I had enough credits to cover it.
    If Appstore couldn’t charge you, perhaps it cancelled your preorder or something like that.
    Don’t really know, just surmising here.

• @reasOne said:
    maybe devs can offer the discount code for the pre release prices to those that have proof they did indeed sign up for it tho.... Since Apple is probably gonna be no help...

@benkamen said:

There is no such thing as a discount code!

• @benkamen said:

@reasOne said:
    maybe devs can offer the discount code for the pre release prices to those that have proof they did indeed sign up for it tho.... Since Apple is probably gonna be no help...

@benkamen said:

There is no such thing as a discount code!

The dev for dream foot gave me a discount to test and review his app a few months ago

• @CracklePot said:
    Maybe it had trouble charging you. Did you have enough credits, or a credit card saved to your account?
    It didn’t charge me until it actually became available, but I had enough credits to cover it.
    If Appstore couldn’t charge you, perhaps it cancelled your preorder or something like that.
    Don’t really know, just surmising here.

Hmm just looked at my credit card info on file and it all looks good ! I wonder if my credit card expired I did change it in the app store three days ago cuz the bank sent a new one

• I'm not a big fan of pre-release stuff it's a to simple way of hyping products especially when price reduction come with it. Does remind me of Black Friday where people buy shit they don't need. Although I think @j_liljedahl is a good and trusted dev I still would buy blind I hate fanboyism that comes with this "blind" buying. A more legit way is to reduce the price of a product the first week or two, so early adopters can buy it after they've seen some reviews.

• Apple is helping me now via apple chat