Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO Klevgrand GotoEQ in Beatmaker 3

The AUv3 Show takes on the Beautiful sounding GotoEQ

Comments

• Cool show :)

Did you notice the preset Dropbox for Goto does not work properly in BM3? :D nicely quick moved to the buttons ;)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Cool show :)

Did you notice the preset Dropbox for Goto does not work properly in BM3? :D nicely quick moved to the buttons ;)

Same issue in AB3, really hope this’ll get fixed.

• I didn’t notice

@Fruitbat1919 said:

• I can’t seem to save macros of auv3 FX? Anybody know how I’m not midi learning every time I load a new instance of the same auv3

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

my bad