Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UPISketch - Anybody see this?

https://itunes.apple.com/app/upisketch/id1389444597?mt=8

Rodolphe Bourotte / The Centre Iannis Xenakis has released UPISketch, a free app for iOS that can run on iPhones or iPads from iOS 9.3.

UPISketch is a sound composition tool, which is based on drawing: the user can sketch and design sound gestures, from existing sounds, by redefining their melodic contour, as in the case of a conventional score. Pitches are, nevertheless, drawn directly at specific time points, without requiring any knowledge of solfege.

Comments

• Seem to recall someone mentioning it. Maybe on the FB group
    But didn't care at the time :lol:
    Now that you posted this... seems pretty interesting
    Gonna test it! :smile:
    Thanks, mate

• You can’t beat free!

• Needs AUv3/IAA/Ableton Link/Bluetooth MIDI/etc

• I started playing with it and got that holy shit, Batman, feeling but this is me saying that

• Reminds me a bit of Virtual ANS. No doubt I can find some way to crowbar it into a composition. :)

• Please note that UPISketch has been released in its version 2, and is now available on OSX, Windows and iOS.
    Hope you’ll enjoy it, don’t hesitate to give some feedback.

• It’s intuitive, I give you that. But I’m having trouble coming up with anything very melodic. Any tips for working with it?