Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatport samples are all 24 bit?

edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

They are the undisputed king of selling new electronic music online but all their samples are 24 bit.

http://sounds.beatport.com

Anybody know of any ios drum app that can handle those samples?

Thnx in advance

Comments

• Beat-Machine plays 24 bit files of any sample rate. It's pretty basic though. I'll give you a promo code if you want.

• Everybody should be using 24bit samples these days. Some day, some day....

• edited December 2013

@dreamless said:

Beat-Machine plays 24 bit files of any sample rate. It's pretty basic though. I'll give you a promo code if you want.

Any idea when song mode in beat machine will be ready?

• edited December 2013

@dreamless - thnx for offer but i already own it. Forgot it could handle 24 bit. Redownloading now.

Is it IAA ready? That would be great as I could track it directly to Auria at higher bit depth.

And/or can it export to separate tracks? (see my other thread on beatmaker to auria)