Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Splice n Sounds.com 👎🏼

Let me spare you a whole days fustrations, wasted time and money trying to get sounds for Audiolayer; Splice and Sounds.com are not ready for ios. I like their idea, maybe someday.

Comments

• edited September 2018

Use the browser in ‘Documents by Readdle’ for sounds.com

Works awesome.

• edited September 2018

Just downloaded all 46 samples to Files in a couple minutes...

• @AudioGus said:
    Just downloaded all 46 samples to Files in a couple minutes...

Ok thx goin back at it

• Np. Used to be you could download whole zips... sigh

• https://forum.audiob.us/profile/AudioGus
    While your here.... why am i havining a hard time down loading. Other sites woould direct me to autocopy, audio share, or even an app. On this i get nothing. Any help?

• Yah it never worked for me in Safari with their site and so I just use the browser in 'Documents by Readdle' which downloads straight to files.

• @AudioGus said:
    Yah it never worked for me in Safari with their site and so I just use the browser in 'Documents by Readdle' which downloads straight to files.

Ok thx but im a bit lost here. Sorry ive been at this all day, can you walk me thru what your talking about above?

• https://forum.audiob.us/profile/AudioGus Ahh never mind i. Seeing the readdle thing. Shit you would think with ios having files now this would not be necessary. Maybe im just being crabby but i just luv a smooth work flow.

• @breilly said:

@AudioGus said:
    Yah it never worked for me in Safari with their site and so I just use the browser in 'Documents by Readdle' which downloads straight to files.

Ok thx but im a bit lost here. Sorry ive been at this all day, can you walk me thru what your talking about above?

There’s a browser built into an app called “Documents by readdle”. So instead of using Safari, use that app instead

• Yep got it thx fellas but im quitting on this one. Sounds.com needs to smooth this out and splice needs to allow downloading to ipad, which im sure they both will soon

• @breilly said:
    Yep got it thx fellas but im quitting on this one. Sounds.com needs to smooth this out and splice needs to allow downloading to ipad, which im sure they both will soon

Approach @AudioGus method after you’ve spent some time away from it. It really is pretty straightforward for Sounds.com material. Splice on the other hand, that’s a lost cause. They even have a dedicated iPad app, but it only allows for browsing samples.

• @brice said:

@breilly said:
    Yep got it thx fellas but im quitting on this one. Sounds.com needs to smooth this out and splice needs to allow downloading to ipad, which im sure they both will soon

Approach @AudioGus method after you’ve spent some time away from it. It really is pretty straightforward for Sounds.com material. Splice on the other hand, that’s a lost cause. They even have a dedicated iPad app, but it only allows for browsing samples.

Yes and splice doesnt tell you that up front, nor that you need the desktop app, total BS.
    Imma wait for sounds.com to smooth out the downloading process.
    Wondering if Noiize will jump into ios. This field is wide open.
    For now Audioplayer will just have to sit and wait.