Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband battery drain

So I went iOS 12 last night and found that one hour in GB drained 60 percent of my 100 percent fully charged battery on my iPhone

Anyone else notice some battery changes after updating iOS?

Comments

• @mindscaper said:
    So I went iOS 12 last night and found that one hour in GB drained 60 percent of my 100 percent fully charged battery on my iPhone

Battery issues are usual with every major update of iOS. Apple resolves them eventually with a patch.

• I don't think I could get 1 hour out of a fully charged iPhone 8 if I was using Moog Model D etc. Maybe, but I'm not sure I'd bet on it. 1 hour of music stuff seems about right - it's at least as intensive for the phones as gaming.

• @MobileMusic said:

@mindscaper said:

Battery issues are usual with every major update of iOS. Apple resolves them eventually with a patch.

Make sure the Background Audio is turned OFF in the app.

• I haven’t really noticed any difference here on my iPhone 7 Plus.