Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Files app: Content Unavailable Due to Unknown Error?

124»

Comments

• edited January 2020

@Gravitas said:

Do you have BM3?

Do you have an app that has deep file structures?

@AudioGus said:

I had the issue all the time with iOS 12.

I had it initially with iOS 13 but not any more. I think a recent update may have improved it or maybe also some sort of gradual re-indexing of files took place.

Anyway, as @Gravitas mentioned, deep file structures felt like it exposed the issue and for me, yes, my BM3 is huge. But like I say smooth sailing for me for many months now with iOS 13 and my BM3 structure has grown by thousands of files and 40 gigs more since. I say give iOS 13 a try if you can.

Thanks for the reply guys.

I do have BM3, but I've hardly used it. Should I be uninstalling this as a potential solution?

I may have a few deep file structures in other apps, but it's mainly midi files so not huge data.

iOS13 is a route I'm avoiding for a while. Updated the phone and there's a few things I'd like to avoid on my main workhorse.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@Gravitas said:

Do you have BM3?

Do you have an app that has deep file structures?

@AudioGus said:

I had the issue all the time with iOS 12.

I had it initially with iOS 13 but not any more. I think a recent update may have improved it or maybe also some sort of gradual re-indexing of files took place.

Anyway, as @Gravitas mentioned, deep file structures felt like it exposed the issue and for me, yes, my BM3 is huge. But like I say smooth sailing for me for many months now with iOS 13 and my BM3 structure has grown by thousands of files and 40 gigs more since. I say give iOS 13 a try if you can.

Thanks for the reply guys.

I do have BM3, but I've hardly used it. Should I be uninstalling this as a potential solution?

I may have a few deep file structures in other apps, but it's mainly midi files so not huge data.

iOS13 is a route I'm avoiding for a while. Updated the phone and there's a few things I'd like to avoid on my main workhorse.

Btw, I think problems are related to the number of files or subdirectories rather than having large files...at least in some cases.

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

It is more prone to errors like this when there are a lot of files in a single folder. I try to keep it below 1000 files per folder, and have had far fewer problems since.

Stupid. Apple’s heart just isn’t in this files management business.