Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beatmaker3 Sound Store

Anyone else getting through to the BM3 Sound Store? Can’t get it to show anything here :o

Wonder if something new is coming :p

Comments

• O, I see the apps are off store at this time.

Will probably retreat posting this thread now lol

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    O, I see the apps are off store at this time.

Yea, I can see this turning into a shitstorm, haha.

• @OscarSouth said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Well we have seen apps off store before, so in the immortal words of Dads Army “Don’t Panic Mr Mannering!”

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@OscarSouth said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

Well we have seen apps off store before, so in the immortal words of Dads Army “Don’t Panic Mr Mannering!”

On this topic, I see that MIDI Link Sync just showed it's face again!! Cheers @CodingCod !

• Is it me or my.. But I can’t find BM3 in the App Store?

• @RajahP said:
    Is it me or my.. But I can’t find BM3 in the App Store?

Nope, they are not on the store at this time. Might be an Apple problem....well hoping it is lol

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Intua said Apple issue. Should be fixed soon.

• @gusgranite said:
    Intua said Apple issue. Should be fixed soon.

Yep, ‘tis true :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

Nope, they are not on the store at this time. Might be an Apple problem....well hoping it is lol

Thanks for the confirmation... Too many oddities with this app to Just say it Might be an Apple problem...

It Will be great customer services for the developer to just tell us...

• @RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

Thanks for the confirmation... Too many oddities with this app to Just say it Might be an Apple problem...

As far as I am aware, Apple are indeed looking into a store problem on their side.

• edited September 2018

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

As far as I am aware, Apple are indeed looking into a store problem on their side

Well, let’s see what these two are up to.. . :#

• @RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

As far as I am aware, Apple are indeed looking into a store problem on their side

Ok, I will pass out the popcorn if you bring the tinfoil ;)

• I have had a few apps do this recently, wonder if an app store overhaul is coming ?

• @Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

Tinfoil... ? A little Alchemy magic?

• @Turntablist said:
    I have had a few apps do this recently, wonder if an app store overhaul is coming ?

Yeah most likely. If I remember it happened not that long ago to. Always makes me think how vulnerable are apps are sometimes ;)

• @RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

@Fruitbat1919 said:

@RajahP said:

Tinfoil... ? A little Alchemy magic?

Never mention Alchemy, as it gets my hopes up :D

• @Dawdles said:
    Obviously Microsoft exclusivity deal. Life is over.

O damn those micro softies :s

• Yes from an end user point it is extremely worrying, if Apple decide they dont want something in the store, it's gone, or a developer doesn't update in a while its gone, developer cant afford to pay account, it's gone, a whole multitude of reasons in fact, non caused by the end user by the way.

Apple really need some kind of purchase locker, so no matter what, if you bought it, you can use it (OS updates breaking things excluded)

• Well. let’s hope the Dev. Is in good health....

• Save and back up your .ipa files Apple are changing up a few things towards devs Not saying this is the case with Beatmaker but you never can be too sure whats going on behind the scenes

• i have read (macrumors) that there's been a problem with reservations of the new phones using the online store, but can't find anything about the actually app store having a glitch.

Any other apps having a similar problem with both the app store and IAP (as in the beatmaker sound store)?

also can't find any statement from intua on the problem, that's not to say intua have mentioned something, can someone provide a link to this information from intua?

• I think Intua posted the same info on Facebook too.

• @Turntablist I don't really get on to FB much these days, but did have a look to see if there was a comment from Intua but couldn't find it. I'll admit i didn't spend much time looking around, so the message probably passed me by. If there is a comment, that's great and i'm glad to hear that there is some communication coming from intua.

• It’s back all is well

• Regarding iTunes' issue... The Xynthesizr update didn't show up on mine. I had to open the app's page and then the update button showed up. So yep... its something bigger indeed