Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where do you get your sample packs from?

Looking for some good places to purchase quality samples that I can import into the cubasis sampler with out having to download them via a pc or anything, just do it all on my iPad. I’ve bought a few packs within AudioCopy but interested to know what else is out there. (I’m fairky new to sampling and building my own kits ect..)

Comments

• I could use some direction too.
    Anyone???

• You can google "sample packs" or "audio loops" in safari on your device. You want the .wav ones. Save to the audioshare app, and unzip and store. Use IOS "open in" to send the file wherever you want. Also the Launchpad app (free) has many inexpensive packs to download right from the app. Many here roll their own samples - Just record from a synth into audioshare, trim and normalize. There is a big free sample thread here with tons of free resources and how to use them. Just search the forum for "samples". Have fun!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bought some from loopmasters.com
    I think they have a sale right now going on. Anniversary and all is 50% off?? And they have surely a Black Friday sale. These are really good too. The range covers almost every genre and I think you will find some over there :)

• Scour google with: Samples and loops, wav files, free sample packs. But really the goldmine is freesound.org and by creating a profile at Loopmasters.com and going download koo koo by grabbing all the taster downloads of pretty much any sample packs on there aside from a few different companies. Trust me, this is super fun and free.

• Great info here, I mentioned it before but loomasters have a great user review system, some pretty well known music makers have made recommendations.

• Dean at Electronicsounds makes some cools sounds.

https://www.electronisounds.com/

Also he spotted this sale going on.

https://www.sampleism.com/label/electronisounds/

• @AlleycatLA said:
    You can google "sample packs" or "audio loops" in safari on your device. You want the .wav ones. Save to the audioshare app, and unzip and store. Use IOS "open in" to send the file wherever you want. Also the Launchpad app (free) has many inexpensive packs to download right from the app. Many here roll their own samples - Just record from a synth into audioshare, trim and normalize. There is a big free sample thread here with tons of free resources and how to use them. Just search the forum for "samples". Have fun!

Perfect thx!

• @david_2017 said:
    I bought some from loopmasters.com
    I think they have a sale right now going on. Anniversary and all is 50% off?? And they have surely a Black Friday sale. These are really good too. The range covers almost every genre and I think you will find some over there :)

Sweet thx👍🏼

• What about sounds.com?

• Im all over the google, thx for the suggestions.
    Any suggestions on melodic percussion packs?
    Good quality Mallets, bells, etc

• Does or will sounds.com ever have a mobile app or some kind of mobile integration? Cause, damn, I'd be on that like a bear on honey...

For myself, currently just comb through Launchpad and Blocs Wave packs. They've been a good source of material and help me keep everything on iOS (haven't needed a PC for any kind of production at all in quite some time, would really like to keep it that way..)

• Fyi ‘sounds.com’ works like shit on ipad, needs better ios integration.
    Same for ‘Splice’. Their app doesnt even allow you to download sound to ipad, its just for previewing, wtf! Nice ideas but there not here yet.

• @breilly : Thanks, good to know

• Thanks! I’ve had a good look this evening and found quite a few. MusicRadar.com has lots of free ones I’ve found as well

• @breilly said:
    Fyi ‘sounds.com’ works like shit on ipad, needs better ios integration.
    Same for ‘Splice’. Their app doesnt even allow you to download sound to ipad, its just for previewing, wtf! Nice ideas but there not here yet.

Agreed! I found some nice vocal packs on Splice and purchased, only to find that I couldn’t download them straight into my iPad! I’m totally mobile and don’t use a PC at all. Disappointed. But they were great about it and quick with a refund. They said they may look into direct downloading onto iPads in the future. Fingers crossed!

• I find Blocs Wave and Launchpad to be great sources of samples to chop up and play with. I have also obtained samples from the Audiocopy app and the Loopmasters site. Dean @electronisounds provides some awesome sample packs too.