Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aum au ambient lovefest

Comments

• Sweet stuff man

• Lovely! 🎶
    Nicely done! 👍

• edited September 2018

Hey @vpich,

How’s the zoom for mobile recording? Battery life and sound quality good?

Cheers, and beaut composition as always!

• edited September 2018

@Thelast27 said:
    Hey @vpich,

I’ve only used the batteries once. Worked fine. I like it. It’s light and sounds nice and quiet. You could spend more for a more expensive interface and have better preamps but this serves me well.

• @vpich said:

@Thelast27 said:
    Hey @vpich,

I’ve only used the batteries once. Worked fine. I like it. It’s light and sounds nice and quiet. You could spend more for a more expensive interface and have better preamps but this serves me well.

i personally own one and use it on the go and it is noisy af. i use klevgrands brusfri which cures it quickly.

• @99476598326 said:

@vpich said:

@Thelast27 said:
    Hey @vpich,

i personally own one and use it on the go and it is noisy af. i use klevgrands brusfri which cures it quickly.

You must have gotten a bum unit. My first one was bad and i sent it backnand got a replacement. No noise.

• Nice sounds man! You have really nice ideas here.