Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Harmony 8 - RE-1 Virtual Tape Machine - Perforator - Vocal Soundscaping

Creating soundscapes with your voice and effects...interesting 🤔

Comments

• Really surprised no one commented on this one

• We were still waiting for you to burst into song dude. Actually I watched it last night just before my head hit the pillow and this morning is sloggy day with the wife lol.

Nice vid though Doug :)

• I watched it last night, and was going to comment, but I had a quick go with Echo Pitch (that I bought instead of Harmony 8, as the first version was buggy) and discovered it was broken....so went off on a tangent moaning about that one instead.

Good vid, makes me wish I hadn’t swapped now.

• Thanks a lot for the video, it convinced me that Harmony 8 is an interesting and cool tool for soundmangling and not only usefull for harmonising of sung vocals.
    Bought it right away using your link :)

As a first test i used it on a lead synth playing calm riffs and was quite pleased with the transformation. I probably will use Harmony 8 more like a multi delay fx with added pitch and formant shifting and reverberation for soundscaping than harmonizing vocals B)

• @MonzoPro said:
    I watched it last night, and was going to comment, but I had a quick go with Echo Pitch (that I bought instead of Harmony 8, as the first version was buggy) and discovered it was broken....so went off on a tangent moaning about that one instead.

Echo Pitch is bust? Bummer, I picked it over Harmony 8 for the same reason.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@MonzoPro said:
    I watched it last night, and was going to comment, but I had a quick go with Echo Pitch (that I bought instead of Harmony 8, as the first version was buggy) and discovered it was broken....so went off on a tangent moaning about that one instead.

Not working in AUM, but another member posted a workaround in the ‘broken apps’ thread.

• @MonzoPro said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@MonzoPro said:

Not working in AUM, but another member posted a workaround in the ‘broken apps’ thread.

Ta, will check it out ... enjoyed processing my guitar through that.

• I’m sure Echo Pitch will get fixed, it’s a great app

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Really surprised no one commented on this one

I purposely withheld my comments as they were getting kinda crazy and I even suspected some chemical substance abuse but the video is hilarious to say the least :D (I will get Harmony Voice next time it goes on sale, it will give me plenty of moments laughing at my own voice LOL).

• Harmony 8 is probably one of the easiest apps to figure out w all the on screen pop ups, hey it seems like chaos going on every time I turn it on...some crazy delay effect.. Sticking to GarageBand for now , thanks