Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A geoshred tutorial on how to tirgger geoshred with midi & 10 minutes of AR comedy-video now present

Ok, it's my attempt at comedy...whether it is funny or not I guess remains to be seen. If you aren't into my particular sense of humor.....just fast forward 10 minutes to the tutorial. This was originally on my other channel...a total failure, because I never promoted anything. I figured it was good enough to salvage, but you be the judge. I forgot to post the video link at first..lol

Comments

• @bedheadproducer said:

Ok, it's my attempt at comedy...whether it is funny or not I guess remains to be seen. If you aren't into my particular sense of humor.....just fast forward 10 minutes to the tutorial. This was originally on my other channel...a total failure, because I never promoted anything. I figured it was good enough to salvage, but you be the judge. I forgot to post the video link at first..lol

Won't this be simpler using Audiobus 3 to record in MIDI instead of using AUM?

• edited September 2018

I haven’t tried that yeti, please explain ...that would be wonderful seeing him wcthos isthe AudioBus forum and I’ll
    Make another video !