Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

anyone else having an issue connecting nanokey studio to gadget?

still in 11.4 here, never had this problem before but i can't get Gadget to even recognize my nkstudio.

Comments

• edited September 2018

@99476598326 said:
    still in 11.4 here, never had this problem before but i can't get Gadget to even recognize my nkstudio.

The only one time I had an issue was when I also paired it with my Windows 10 laptop, my iPhone seems to have lost NKS after a while. The thing to do is to go in iOS Bluetooth settings and tap on information « i » blue button next to NKS and choose forget. Then you will need to pair NKS again with iOS itself and everything will works again in music apps.

• @99476598326 said:

Sorry to hear that. Just connected my Nanokey and one tap on the Bluetooth Midi settings and Gadget recognized/connected with it right away (12.9/12)

• Do you connect using Korg's Bluetooth Midi Connect app first? https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bluetooth-midi-connect/id1108321791

• @angie yes i did. After a restart it works now. Just frustrating

• Try replacing the batteries of leaving it plugged in . Watch out that the Wireless mode is activated. That wireless button on the pads was a major design flaw IMO. If the switch is set to Bluetooth isn’t Wireless mode entirely redundant??

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Try replacing the batteries of leaving it plugged in . Watch out that the Wireless mode is activated. That wireless button on the pads was a major design flaw IMO. If the switch is set to Bluetooth isn’t Wireless mode entirely redundant?

ive never used it in wired mode. not sure what was happening, it usually connects straight away but i restarted the apps and bluetooth connection many times wihout it working. it does work now so it might have been a random bad bluetooth connection. overall i dont care for this controller but it is useful so it keeps getting used. its build quality is absolutely crap. eventually i will upgrade to a quneo or something.

• @99476598326 said:

@LucidMusicInc said:
    Try replacing the batteries of leaving it plugged in . Watch out that the Wireless mode is activated. That wireless button on the pads was a major design flaw IMO. If the switch is set to Bluetooth isn’t Wireless mode entirely redundant?

ive never used it in wired mode. not sure what was happening, it usually connects straight away but i restarted the apps and bluetooth connection many times wihout it working. it does work now so it might have been a random bad bluetooth connection. overall i dont care for this controller but it is useful so it keeps getting used. its build quality is absolutely crap. eventually i will upgrade to a quneo or something.

All it is is a combination of the nano series with the added feature of Bluetooth midi. It is what it is... a lightweight portable battery powered controller. You need to dive into the scene editor to fully unlock its potential too.